Our YMCA is continuing to closely monitor the rapidly evolving COVID 19 situation and are following the current recommendations of our local DPH and CDC. At this time, we will remain open. Please review our reminders and updates below:
Restrictions to facility use:
Please do not visit the YMCA if you have the following:
- Temperature of over 100 degrees
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
Steam and Sauna:
- Will be closed until further notice
Additional Program and Facility Use Updates:
- Please disinfect the equipment pre and post use with our spray.
- In addition, per DPH recommendations, we will be cleaning sections of machines at regular intervals throughout the day
Group Exercise and Yoga Class Update
- Instructors will change the format of their classes to reduce or eliminate shared equipment.
- Please also remember to disinfect equipment before and after use.
Child Care Programs
- At this time, we will remain open.
We kindly ask for your help in following the above and below:
With the constant volume of new information, we are acutely aware of the potential health and economic impact of this virus worldwide, as well as in our own community and YMCA. We are making every effort to remain open to serve you. We are taking precautionary measures as advised. We ask that you continue to support our YMCA and other non-profit organizations and businesses in need during this time. Collectively, we provide services and employment to many local individuals. Here alone, at our own YMCA, we serve more than 300 staff and 8000 members and participants. We recognize this is a unique time and will make every effort to provide services to those in need, which also include our staff. We cannot do this without your financial and emotional support. Please work together with our Y and community, so we may continue to serve you now and in the future. Thank you.