The Scantic Y Family Center Child Development and Club House allow family members the opportunity to begin and maintain a work out schedule with peace of mind knowing that their children are close by and cared for by our dedicated staff. The entire YMCA staff has enjoyed watching the children grow as well as welcoming many new “little” members to our YMCA family since our opening. We strive to maintain a cooperative, healthy and interactive program for your children.
|Child Development Hours Ages 3 mos – 5 yrs||Club House Hours Ages 5k – 11 yrs|
|Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:00pm||Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm|
|Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-7:30pm||Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-7:30pm|
No Cost For Family Members
Child Development and Club House Policies 3 months to 11 years
- Parent/Guardian is required to sign each child in and out, identify any issues and inform staff where they will be located within the building.
- Parent/Guardian must stay in the building at all times.
- Reservations may be made up to two days in advance. If you choose not to make a reservation, there may not be an opening when you visit. Reservations must be cancelled if you are unable to attend so that a member on the wait list may be contacted.
- Children may participate in a program for up to 90 minutes each day.
- Children with colds, fevers or other communicable illnesses should not attend the program. If a child has a rash, parents should not bring their child to the program until consulting with the family doctor. Children should be medicine free and fever free before returning to the program. These requests are made for your child’s protection and for the welfare of other children and staff.
- Babysitting policy agreements must be signed prior to or during your first visit.