159 Main Street
Agawam, MA 01001
VP of Operations
A Brighter Future
The creation of a Y facility in Agawam and West Springfield will help to address critical programming needs of the residents through innovative and needed programs. Programming for teens and active older adults will be our focus, as these populations have been identified by community leaders as underserved groups.
The Agawam YMCA Wellness & Program Family Center will have an anticipated impact on over 3,000 residents in Agawam and West Springfield. Programming will continue with our established partners, including: Agawam Junior High School, Perry Lane Park, Birch Park Outreach Center, and Camp Weber. We are proud to be partnering with leadership from both Agawam and West Springfield, as well as other organizations in the community, such as the Agawam Senior Center and the West Springfield Senior Center to enhance the Health and Wellness opportunities available to members of those groups. Continued expansion of programming will necessitate the addition of operating locations and will be determined as the need arrives.
The Y will provide programs that will address the ever-changing needs in the community through collaborations with businesses, other not-for-profit organizations and government agencies.
YES! I believe in the mission of the YMCA of Greater Springfield and wish to lend my support to the Agawam YMCA Wellness & Program Family Center.
Charter a New Tradition
Become part of the Agawam YMCA today as a Charter Member and enjoy all the benefits of the YMCA and more:
Your Charter Membership Includes:
- Recognition on our Charter Wall in the new facility and on our website
- Your tax-deductible donation will be used to start the YMCA of Greater Springfield’s Agawam YMCA Wellness & Program Center
- First year’s membership, renewable at the Charter Rate for life
- Enjoy any of the YMCA of Greater Springfield Family Centers prior to the Agawam site opening
- Upgrade to an All Y Membership at any time during the life of your membership
- Your annual membership rate will be frozen for the life of your membership
- Upgrade or downgrade during the life of your membership at the Charter rate
- Reduced rates on additional programs (youth classes, swimming lessons and more)
- New England Reciprocity – you may utilize any Y out of the YMCA of Greater Springfield network for free
- AWAY (Always Welcome at the Y) – You may utilize any YMCA in the country at a free or reduced rate
Please contact Julie Costello at 413.206.5604 for more information.
Thank you for supporting kids, adults, and families in the Agawam/West Springfield region!