The following rules for the swimming pool are for the safety of the patrons. Please remember: The lifeguard’s decisions in the pool area are final!
1. All persons are required to take a soaking shower before entering the pool.
2. Individuals with long hair must have it tied back. Use of bathing cap is strongly recommended.
3. Pool users must wear swimming suits or swimming trunks upon entry into the pool. a. Clothing such as cut-offs, gym shorts, and underwear is not permitted as swimwear. b. Swimwear should not have been worn for exercising immediately prior to pool use and must be colorfast and of lightweight material suitable for swimwear, such as lyrca, spandex, or nylon. No cotton material/clothing permitted in the pool.
4. No food, drink, or gum is allowed in the pool area, except plastic water bottles.
5. Children under 6 years of age are not allowed in the pool at any time unless accompanied by a parent/guardian. If under the age of 14, parents/guardians are required to be present with the children.
6. Each individual wearing a personal floatation device (PFD) must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, within arm’s reach.
7. Non Swimmers must remain in shallow water (chest deep or less). 8. If using equipment please return all of it to its proper location after use.
9. Use of inflatable devices (rafts, tubes, boats) is not permitted in the pool.
10. Swimmers are requested to circle swim with other swimmers o the same speed. This way, no one will have to wait for a lane.
11. No spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited.
12. No back dives, flips or twists off the side of the pool. Diving is only permitted at the back wall in the 9 feet area.
13. Hanging on the lane lines is prohibited.
14. No prolonged underwater swimming for the time and or distance. It is not permitted in the pool.
15. No person within the pool area shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself and others.